Loss & Damage Coordinator
Salary £29,000 per year
The Classic Prop Hire Company is a major prop hire group which includes Seasons Textiles, Classic Modern and Number Eight. We are a leading supplier of props and set dressing to the film & TV industry.
We are looking for a highly efficient and organized person to join us as our new Loss and Damage Coordinator.
As the Loss and Damage Coordinator you would support the Head of Stock & Display in the smooth running of the department. Working from the loading bay you would oversee all stock loss and damage processes.
You would add returned stock onto our computer system, inspect, photograph, and record any damage prior to dispatch during returns, and liaise with all departments and customers to investigate and resolve any damages or losses of stock.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To act as the first point of contact for customers regarding all damaged or lost stock. Handling all customer enquiries via phone, email and occasionally in person.
- Methodically keep a photographic record of all stock prior to dispatch and record any damages during return
- Effectively report all damaged stock, and return all stock onto the internal computer system
Qualifications & Skills
- Well organized, adaptable, and proactive in a busy and varied role
- Excellent communication skills
- Common-sense approach to self-management
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Ability to liaise with our finance team regarding invoices and payments
- Able to undertake any ad-hoc duties as necessary
Ideally, you would have:
- An interest in the film industry, furniture or design
- Some relevant experience in a similar role
Proud to be a London Living Wage employer
We welcome everyone and strive to create inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage each person to be themselves at work